The Turner House Booking Conditions
1. The Turner House will be available from 4pm on the first day of your booking and must be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure.
2. The number of people must not exceed 8, excluding babies in cots.
3. We reserve the right to change any prices, services or other particulars at any time before we enter into a contract with you.
Contract and Warranties
4. Once we have accepted your booking and payment a contract has been entered into, which includes these conditions. Payment of all required amounts when they are due is the essence of the contract.
5. When you make a booking you warrant that you are over 18 years of age and accept full responsibility for all persons who will use the property during your stay.
6. Provisional bookings will remain firm as long as we receive the amount due within the period agreed at the time of the booking (usually 7 days).
7. If your stay starts within two months of the date you make your booking, you are required to pay the total amount at the time of booking.
8. If your stay starts more than two months from the date you make your booking you are required to pay a deposit of 25% of the total at the time of booking
9. If a deposit is paid we must receive the balance at least two months before the beginning of the period booked.
10. All payment to be made in Norwegian Krone
11. Payments may be made via PayPal a link can be found on our web site www.turnerhouse.net under bookings. PayPal accept all major credit cards. If this is not possible we will provide our bank details on request.
Loss or Damage
12. When you book, you agree to indemnify us against all loss and damage directly or indirectly to the property and its contents from any deliberate or negligent act or omissions by yourself or any persons accompanying you.
13. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any belongings or injuries sustained by you or any member of your party during your stay.
Problems during your stay
14. Should you have any issues with the property during your stay, please notify us.
15. If you cancel a booking for any reason, you must notify us in writing by email, fax or post only. Your deposit is non-refundable and the following cancellation charges will apply:
More than 90 days before the start date: Your deposit
89 to 60 days before the start date: 50% of the total rental
59 to 30 days before the start date: 75% of the total rental
29 days before the start date: 90% of the total rental
On the start date or early departure: 100% of the total rental
16. You are responsible for any travel charges incurred by you in relation to the booking
17. We may cancel a booking at any time before the date on which it begins. We would only do this for essential building work or other reason unforeseen by us at the time of your booking. In this unlikely event we shall refund in full all monies received by us for the booking, but will not have any liability beyond this, and, without limitation of the foregoing, we will not have any liability for travel costs incurred by you in relation to the booking.
MVA / VAT
18. Our prices include MVA where appropriate. Should this rate change our prices will be amended accordingly
19. We reserve the right to terminate a booking if at any time these conditions are not met.